Diesel Loverdose Tattoo EDP Review

My first experience with Diesel Loverdose Tattoo was in an advert in Glamour magazine - one with the little peel away tab to sniff the fragrance. I fell in love with it straight away and was planning to ask for it for Christmas until I realised I had some Boots vouchers due to expire at the end of the week!


Boots were selling the Loverdose Tattoo Eau de Parfum 30ml for £27.99, or a gift set containing Shower Gel 50ml, Body Lotion 50ml and Eau de Parfum 30ml for £28.99. Guess which one I went for!


diesel loverdose tattoo gift set



diesel loverdose tattoo gift set

I've always liked vanilla scents and that's the main thing I pick up in the fragrance. The other notes listed are:

Top notes: Bergamot, Mandarin Orange and Cassis. Middle notes: Rose, Orange Blossom and Jasmine Sambac. Base notes: Tonka Bean, rice, Vanilla and milk.

I was a bit worried that it would be one of those fragrances that you spray and can't smell 5 minutes later. I find for example a lot of the Marc Jacobs perfumes smell gorgeous but have terrible lasting power and I hadn't had any experience of Diesel perfumes prior to this purchase. I've been fairly pleased in this sense. It's not too overpowering and is easily wearable as a daytime fragrance. I've had a few compliments on it already.


The bottle is quite striking. It's the same shape as the original Diesel Loverdose heart-shaped purple bottle but is black instead. It looks nice enough on display with your other cosmetics. 


diesel loverdose tattoo review



Also included in the gift set I bought was a small 3ml sample vial of the original Loverdose. I actually really like the original now that I've smelt it and might end up asking for it for Christmas. It seems to have better lasting power than Tattoo but at the same time it is slightly stronger and possibly more suited to being a night time or special occasion scent.




diesel loverdose



I'd definitely recommend Loverdose Tattoo - I've found it to be cheapest at Amazon (as are many perfumes!).






Hope you enjoyed this review of Diesel Loverdose Tattoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment